The registration fee includes tuition, accomodation and some meals.
Upon acceptance to the summer school, participants will receive an email detailing the payment procedure.
Please note that registration happens in two phases:
- Regular registration closes on 8th June 2018.
- The second registration phase closes as soon as the summer school is full.
- Please note that regular registration has now closed. All registrations are now being added to wait list for consideration.
The summer school has no special prerequisites. However, examples and practical exercises will be given in Python. While this programming language is easy to pick up, programming skills in at least one other language, such as Matlab, Java, or C++, are recommended.
In addition, familiarity with Machine Learning, and basic skills in Linear Algebra and Probability Theory are also beneficial.
To register for the summer school please complete the below form. You will need to provide the following additional material:
- 1-page CV (as PDF uploaded to dropbox or other public URL)
- 1-page motivation statement (again a PDF uploaded to a public URL)
The summer school is primarily intended for PhD students and Postdocs, but we also welcome advanced MSc students to register. People from academia are prioritized in seating. Participants from industry will be admitted in order of registration.