Dr Mohammad Hassannezhad
Dr Mohammad Hassannezhad is currently a Post-Doctoral Research Associate in "Business and Design Process Modelling" at the Cambridge Engineering Design Centre, where he is engaged in two "Process Management" and "Change Management" research groups.
Prior to that, Mohammad has been passed his PhD and a one-year Post-Doc in Politecnico di Torino (Italy) where he was awarded by the "European Fund for Regional Development" for development of a process modelling methodology so-called "Actor-Based Signposting" (ABS), the most recent extension to the EDC Signposting system, and consequently appointed by STC, a consulting company in the Product Design and Development Processes.
Mohammad is an Industrial Engineer with a considerable range of experiences come from years of working in Industry (as eg Production Manager, R&D Engineer, and Consultant in Process Improvement), and teaching roles (in the undergraduate courses such as Project Planning and Control, JIT and Lean Production Systems, and Theory of Probability and its Applications) in accredited universities.
- Engaged in the project "Strategic Investment in Low-Carbon Engine Technology (SILOET II)" in collaboration with Rolls-Royce;
- Engaged in the project "High Performance Modelling for Business Growth and Agility" in collaboration with BT;
- Responsible for development of the new version of Cambridge Advance Modeller (CAM) website;
- Engaged in development team of the new version of CAM software.
Areas of Research Interest
- Integrated Design and Development Processes
- Business Process Modelling and Improvement
- Intelligent Decision-Making Systems
- Socio-Tehcnical Uncertainty Modelling
- Cloud-based Design and Manufacturing